1. Any information posted on the official Internet resource of the Federal Autonomous Institution "Russian Road Research Institute" https://rosdornii.ru / (hereinafter referred to as the Site), can be reproduced in any media, on Internet servers or on any other media without any restrictions on the volume and timing of publication. This permission applies equally to newspapers, magazines, radio stations, TV channels, websites and pages on the Internet. The only condition for borrowing information is a link to the official Internet resource of the Federal Autonomous Institution "Russian Road Research Institute" (hereinafter - the FAA "ROSDORNII") or a mention of the source of information. Prior consent to the retransmission of materials from the FAA "ROSDORNIA" is not required.
2. All Site materials are available under license Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.3. Making any changes, additions or distortions to the copied (quoted) information is not allowed. 4. The information posted on the Website may be used exclusively for non-commercial (personal, informational, educational, research and similar) purposes. It is prohibited to use such information for any commercial purposes, including making copies of such information on a paid basis, using the Site information in commercial presentations, or providing paid access to such information in any other way. 5. Persons and/or organizations wishing to place a hyperlink to the Site in order to use it as an element of the information (content) structure of their Internet resource, as well as in the form of a graphic link (banner), must notify the press service of the FAA "ROSDORNIA" by e-mail email@example.com .
6. When placing graphic links (banners), only graphic elements agreed in writing with the press service of the FAA "ROSDORNIA" by e-mail can be used firstname.lastname@example.org .7. When clicking on hyperlinks posted on the Site to information resources of third-party organizations, the user leaves the Site. FAA "ROSDORNII" is not responsible for the accuracy of the information that makes up the information resources of third-party organizations, as well as for the updating and frequency of updating of relevant information.
8. Questions related to the procedure for using the information posted on the Website or the terms of this Notice may be sent to the press service of the FAA "ROSDORNIA" by e-mail email@example.com .9. Standard software is required to view the Site pages and available files. If there are difficulties with the correct display of some dynamic elements of the Site pages or the implementation of the possibility of viewing documents in electronic form, the user should make sure that the necessary software is available on his computer.
10. All possible disputes arising from or related to this Notice are subject to resolution in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
11. Suggestions for improving the tools and content of the official Website can be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
These conditions are mandatory for all users visiting the official Internet resource of the Federal Autonomous Institution "Russian Road Research Institute" https://rosdornii.ru /.