Before you ask a question, look at our the heading "Question-answer", where answers to questions that are often found in citizens' appeals are published. Perhaps there is already an answer to your question there.Your appeal posted on the website of the FAA "ROSDORNII" will be considered in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and local regulations of the FAA "ROSDORNII".
When filling out the application form, you need to specify your surname, first name and patronymic, contact phone number, email address or postal address, as well as state the essence of the proposal, application or complaint. In the absence of the specified mandatory details, the appeal may be left without consideration.
The grounds for refusal to consider the appeal are:
- inability to read the text;
- inability to understand the meaning of the appeal;
- the presence of obscene language, offensive expressions, threats, extremist statements;
- repeated receipt of a similar request from the same applicant;
- the existence of a different (special) procedure for considering an appeal established by federal laws, as well as international treaties of the Russian Federation.
ATTENTION! FAA "ROSDORNII" on the basis of Federal Law of the Russian Federation of May 2, 2006 59-The Federal Law "On the procedure for considering appeals of citizens of the Russian Federation" has the right not to consider your appeal if you have provided false data about yourself (Full name, address).
The form fields marked with the * symbol are mandatory.
The response to the appeal is sent by regular mail to the postal address specified in the appeal.
At the request of the sender, the information can also be submitted electronically to the specified email address or by phone.